A humble beginning...


Ok let me start it off. Its my first blogging ever. I was still even not sure of the true meaning of the word blog.Who cares whatever the meaning be. I did this not because I am so jobless and had nothing to do other than spend my ,supposed to be, precious time writing things on the web. But I love writing though It is technically typing or we can call it hitting tiny buttons on the key board.
Neither do I blog because I don't have to walk miles to go to the computer center where the super computer with super slow performance resides nor because I no longer have to hide my browser window in the class room for fear of getting caught surfing in the class.
Though I love writing, as I said so, I was scarce of thought at this particular moment staring at my monitor and waiting eagerly for what would come. So far so good. From a starter who can expect too much. A single line blog would also do. I guess!.

Comments