When Harry meet Sally!

Its been quite sometime since I've known her. From the moment we knew each other I felt like there is some sort of connection between us. It seems as if we have a lot of things in common. I was wondering how we had so many similarities. It simply clicks off.

We were not far from each other. We were just a click away from each other. It will be better if I mention how we first met. I remember her sending me a mail saying that I had been to their house once and she was asking me whether I still remember her. I said "Yes". Indeed I remember having been to their place with my in-law once but I don't remember having seen her.
That's how we first met.

Ever since we came to know each other, we become closer day by day. Sometimes I wish I can meet her again though I met her over the line almost everyday. I wanna see her in reality. But I thought it might be better not to see her, but just to be in touch with her. There are quite a few lines that tingles in my mind over and over again when the thought about her came up. "What would I say?". Then I compromise upon myself that even if I had nothing to say just to be near would do.

Then comes summer. The grueling heat of the summer makes it more like a summer. I forget to mention that she too was a student. I went home for my vacation. But this time not my home sweet home but my in-law's home. That was the hometown where she did her higher studies.

Unlike other days, it was cloudy and the weather was so pleasant. Come what may, I went to the northern part of the city where she studies. With a friend of mine we hit on the road.

I felt like myself when we finally met. Times just flies. I had to go back. Am on my way back. On my way back I nearly bonk on a cow on the way not because I was dreaming while driving, I guess its because of the guy (my friend) sitting behind me.


That's how Harry meet Sally!

Comments

kymbawi said…
Hiai ah ahi,Zomi te Harry leh Sally a hong kipat khiak dan......Hope that they'll meet again someday..!!!!!!!kb
kymbawi said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.