Sarcastic

Last time I got a friend telling me over the phone that I was sarcastic about things, due to certain things that happen to her. Well! to be honest I wasn't sure about of the meaning sarcastic also. Then after a couple of weeks later, It came back to my mind. Use the google trying to get a meaning out of it. Then I got with a few search result. Blogthings.com is one that I came across. I filled the few questionaires. Believe it or not. This is what I got.

You're Not Sarcastic At all

Sarcasm isn't for you, and you really don't appreciate it when people get their snark on.
You still have a great sense of humor. You just prefer a silly joke to a sarcastic one.
You sometimes have trouble knowing when people are mocking you. But you do know you don't like it!


Here's another Test I've taken. May be I passed!! Who cares.
What Your Favorite Color White Says About You:

Naive --- Innocent ---Neutral
Shy --- Serious --- Stubborn
Ethical --- Honest --- Self-Important

Comments

Muana Khuptong said…
HIAI A ARTICLE SIM NUAM MAH MAH E/....
Muana Khuptong said…
HIAI A ARTICLE SIM NUAM MAH MAH E/....