ON A LAB DAY OUT!!!

Let me tell u something which happened, though it may not be that interesting.
By the way, you know what it feels when u did something wrong and you can make it right but when you realise that change was inevitable. What it is to be in that situation!?

Today I was in the lab. I am not gonna tell you what lab it is. Because you may have a quick mouth and the word may spread. I'm still having that tingling, tungling scaring like feeling coz the sequence may not be a sweet music. Okay, what exactly was that given a problem I have to provide a solution and I am suppose to write down the solution on a note or a paper. And the solution, i should say not to go to the detail had to be present in the computer.

Now what I did was, I solve the problem, make a solution wrote it down on a paper, and upload the solution on the web. As these are as an assignment, I did it in my room. That doesn't matter much. Now here comes the real picture. On reaching the lab, I was informed that high standard steps [syntax to be more precise] cannot be used. Yet change was not even in my dream. I am too late.

It was by fate or luck, the demonstration had to be done to another instructor who was new to it!! Thank God.

Anyway its a sad story huh! or funny or nothing of that sort? Don't worry. Come back sooon!
I'll be back with yet another not better than ever story..... do scrap me sometime

Comments