The road not taken

At around this time, three years back I was a young teenager, confused where exactly to go ahead? Neither I was confused because I was too ignorant and don't know what to do? Nor because I knew too much and had so many options to choose from.

"I was confused because I don't know what exactly to choose from the very few paths laid before me on the road of life! I had taken a decision which I would regret later".

It was during the period that spans between June and July. The gruelling heat of the summer adds to my hardship.
When it comes to taking crucial decisions in life, its hard to take the right choice. Especially when both are almost equally good.
I had to choose whether to join St. Stephen's College, one of the most prestigious college in India, at least prestigious in Delhi, and have a brand value or to join an engineering college and begin a Professional life.
I choose the latter.
Now when I look back and see the path I have chosen, I sometimes said to myself "Why dint I choose not to join such a good college?". "Why did I leave such an opportunity?"
May be I had a better opportunity to choose. I console myself.
Oh! Ya. That's life. I ended up thinking which I have not done. Just a typical human species. I am.

Comments