Ten things I like most!

I have been preparing myself for interviews these days. One of the most trivial and common questions they usually ask when it comes to the HR round after the technical round is "Tell us something about yourself". Then, sometimes it feels like "About me...!" , "About me!! no.. not this time".
But to explore something about myself let me start with things that I like the most. Here we go:

  1. I like to read books on a rainy day watching the rain outside.
  2. I like to eat things while reading. Espicially eating meat jerks or dried meat to be more simpler which I had in kilos due to my gracious parents who had specialized in preparation of meat jerks for my sake.
  3. I like to watch movies till late at night. And to be more specific, I enjoyed watching romantic movies rather than some action filled thriller movies. And scary movies are a simple "NO! NO!" to me [not because I'm scared]. Though I break the rules often due to the circumstance.
  4. I like to listen to soft music. Though I had a hard time remembering the lyrics. I ended up looping the songs like some dozen rounds. Where a friend once told me that he did not repeatedly listen to a single song with the hidden intention of pointing out to me that I was a song looper!!
  5. Sleep is something which I really enjoyed.


[let me try to complete it ASAP]

Comments

we'v got common things wit your 2nd points