Went to Jog Fall

I dont know whether I am a good citizen or not. A good citizen exercises his franchise. He goes to vote when the time comes for election. The day of election being a holiday for us. I rather use the opportunity to go out for a trip than to exercise my voting power. So here are some of the photos as under... not in order of merit.. ha ha. which I captured them. We went for a trip to Jog fall.



The picture above is jog fall. The highest water fall in India. It is about 800 m high.



I got caught with the water fall. The white bright cascade behind the statue is the water fall. How crazy the water is! I thought. Why do they need to fall from such a high place. Thats too risky.



On the way down the hill. For reaching the bottom of the fall we have to walk a Kilometer and a half or so down the steepy hill. With the place like the rainiest place on the universe, the roads are slippery.



NO turning back. ..


The video was taken from the top of the hill.

As we walk down the hill, took a picture or two.



The fall as seen from the bottom.



The water flows with glee to meet their destiny.



The misty bottom of the fall is so beautiful.

Comments