My take on STAR making sports a six-channel offering with Star Sports 1-4 and HD 1&2

As a sports buff Star Sports, ESPN, Ten Sports and Ten Actions are my home channels on TV. With the relaunch of Star Sports, Star Sports 2, ESPN, ESPN HD, Star Cricket and Star Cricket HD as simply Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and Star Sports HD1 and HD2 there could be nothing more exciting in the Sports telecast arena than this for a sports buff like me.

While Twitter is abound with Tweets on people dissecting and commenting on the changed strategy,
The following are some of the benefits that STAR can and will get out of this re-branding.

There is will be no more hue and cry over Football being shown in Star Cricket or some sports not shown in some channel.

I totally agree with you Kshithij

STAR can show whichever sports they want in whichever channel they want. They are free.



Disclaimer: These are my own views as a Netizen and Sports fanatic. Opinions expressed here do not represent any entity other than myself.  

Comments